"Kadang² ALLAH sembunyikan Matahari, Dia datangkan Petir & Kilat.. Kita tertanya² kemana hilangnya Matahari.. Rupa²nya ALLAH memberi kita PELANGI.."

Kengkawan

19 November 2012

IN THE EYES..


Bismillahhirrohmannirrohimm & 
Assalamualaikum wbt..


Did you ever know that someone
has been looking at only you everywhere
Keeping you as a strength for her heart every day
Doing so for so long

If I could be near you
I’d tell you and let you know
Making eye contact with me, deep down inside
You’d understand the meaning

Do you see the loneliness in my eyes?
Do you see yourself in there?
Do you understand what I’m feeling
I’ve been looking at you for so long, do you know?
I’ve never looked at anyone else anywhere else

I only want you to turn and look at me,
making eye contact just one time is enough
Just tell me with your eyes
Whatever you’re thinking, let me know

I don’t wish for us to walk the same path,
just for you to understand
I want you to know and understand
I want you to remain the strength of my heart
To keep the many good feeling
 To keep you alone forever


No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright© All Rights Reserved by sevenine79.blogspot.com
Blacy Smiley - Silly